Monday 12 October 2009

My first blog.


Hello all. I’m a complete “noob” to blogging, and I have to admit for a long time I was quite sceptical and a little bit allergic to the notion. Well no, I was more unclear as to the point of a blog. Who cares what I think? Then I had other notions of having a blog as being like something from “sex and the city”. But then I remembered I’m not quite the man about town, a well-to-do, single thirty something professional with a lot of time of their hands to be curious about and explore the in’s and outs (sometimes literally) of singledom/life.I guess the most interesting thing about me (if you must know!) is that I’m (delighted to) be part of a new company. I admit, it’s not in a business I thought I would find myself in, but who can say their life went exactly according to plan. I’m working with LadyUmbrella, and we make pretty cool (if i do say so myself) designer t-shirts. Don’t worry! I’m not giving you the hard sell or anything, but it is something in my life i’m excited about.








Anyway. It's pretty late in Oslo now, and I really should hit the hay. I like this blog so far. I have nicely eased myself into this blog party. So let's just leave it at that for now

Take Care

Sláinte

Richard


Lady Umbrella Ltd.,

Designer Ladies T-Shirts,

Website - www.ladyumbrella.com

Facebook - www.facebook.com/ladyumbrella

Twitter - www.twitter.com/ladyumbrellaltd

1 comment:

  1. MixUnit - Stay In The Mix. Clothing, ALL - Streetwear, Graphic Tees, Sneaker Shirts, Hip-Hop ,T-Shirts, Urban Gear & more.

    ReplyDelete