Monday 12 October 2009

Rob and Elena got to go to Spain to do some...

Rob and Elena got to go to sunny Spain to do some reccy on the potential shops for the new LadyUmbrella ladies t-shirts. Sound’s good right? Guess where I got to go! …….You guessed it…Bergen, Norway!

Norway's well earned reputation for beautiful scenery precedes it. And I had heard a lot about Bergen. So I was expecting something like this

LadyUmbrella certainly wouldn’t keep you dry in Bergen, I think the only thing that would is a roof over your head! But even the rain couldn’t really take away from the character of Bergen. It is a beautiful place and a place I really hope I get to see more of ( i.e personally delivering all the t-shirt orders we get!!). I believe my trip was a success and identified a couple of funky shops that LU t-shirts would feel right at home….More on that later..

The work “behind the scenes” in LadyUmbrella continues apace. We top google searches for combinations of “ladies t-shirts”, “quirky” or “Dublin”, which is a sign of the international ground-swell of support and popularity for LadyUmbrella which can ONLY be good.

Thanks to the tireless work we have been featured in quite a few popular (t-shirt) blogs such as: Mums Day Out

This is really a quite humbling turn of events. Our website views as well as Facebook fanpage numbers continue to grow. LadyUmbrella says be happy, Oh I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment